Thursday, January 7, 2010

White Elephant Continued

Diantha brought this gift for the exchange also. Maleah thought it was great. She slept with it that night.
Isaac got these delightful glasses that I think Diantha and Curt got for their wedding 17 ? years ago.

This is a quality gift for Cody, our cat lover!!!!! Can't you see the pleasure on his face?
Actually, I think the highlight of this picture is Cody's pants. We found these in his dad's shop when we were in Montana. I was with his brother Matt and I told him not to show Cody for fear of Cody actually wearing them and of course Matt promptly showed Cody the pants and here we are. Aren't they beauties?
Curt got Rylan's gift. A very fitting gift also




2 comments:

MyrLynn said...

Tell Cody I know of a perfect dress that would go with those pants. I believe you wore it to a homecoming dance!

Jami said...

A couple of things. Welcome back, I like all the pics, but when was your poll put up? I just noticed, would have totally voted for one because it sounds indian food-ish, and it said it was closed. bummer