Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fun Little Sidenotes

Sorry I'm still finishing up from last summer!
Maleah was helping Cody mix mud for the seams in the boys' room and they had everything in the bucket and Cody turned on the mixer and it sprayed across the front of Maleah. She had a really good attitude about it. It was pretty funny!
Here are the kids playing in our mess of a house. This was the only room we had any of our stuff in during the remodeling process so they had some toys to play with and stuff but, Man, was that room a mess. It was literally a foot deep in junk that the kids got out. But this was their entertainment when they weren't outside.
This was Rylan's hair-do after Jess was asked to put sunscreen on him. Yes, all that grease in his hair is sunscreen.
Rylan's sleeping arrangements during the remodeling. Pretty fancy get-up, huh?
This is a really random picture that has a funny memory for me. One of the first days that we were working on the house Cody and the 3 oldest kids came out before me in the morning. I was just 30 minutes or so behind them, but on my way I got a frantic phonecall from the girls saying that there was a bull in the barn. Apparently they had gone out to the barn to play and they walked through the door and found a rather large visitor greeting them. They both ran screaming back to the house to find Cody. Anyway, when I got there I had to get a picture of one of our first visitors before we went out in search of where he belonged.

No comments: