Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

I don't know if we are still just in the honeymoon phase of farm living, but we absolutely love our little farm. Sure we have some interesting things that happen and I am learning a lot, but we are having a great time. I feel like a tourist. Any time we are out doing something together I have to take a camera because everything is still interesting and fun. Here are some pictures of us going for a walk in the back pasture where the kids have made their own Terabithia. They are having a great time exploring and playing and we feel blessed to be where we are.
This is overlooking the back of our place where Terabithia is.
Just thought this was funny!!! To me it looks like Cody's tongue is really touching Rylan's boot Nasty!!!
This was a happy day at our house!!!!!! After waiting several months for our chickens to start laying eggs Jess came in and proudly presented our first eggs. We were so proud of our hens! It makes my day to go out and collect eggs from the chicken coup. It's like an easter egg hunt for me! It's so therapeutic!!!

1 comment:

MyrLynn said...

I am so jealous you get eggs! That is one think I was so excited for in Richfield, our own cow and hens. So, yes, we are moving to CO. Nate is over the 5 stores there now. We will be somewhere around Grand Junction. Great job with Arpil Fools