Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth (Yes, it trumps Disneyland)

I think Cody and Steve look like Rocky and Apollo Creed, except they share the love of food and not boxing

Steve, Katie, Cody and I share an intense love of indian food so we chose to have our "last supper" together at The Oven before they moved to Kentucky last week. It's been fun to live close to them for these 5 years and become great friends. We are really going to miss them!


Cody would be offended if I didn't display THE FOOD!









3 comments:

Jami said...

so totally jealous. we tried to make it to my fav lebanese restaurant late Saturday and it was closed so I went back today and it was closed for memorial day. crappy luck. so i'm really jealous.

Jami said...

Food looks awesome. I've had chicken tiki masala on my menu every week for several months now to try something new, but I don't actually want to cook so it's becoming a real problem. I eat crap instead (that's where those stinking 10 lbs came from). Stave and Katie are fortunate to move from one awesome place to another. Kentucky rocks! They need to know to go to Louisville every year in April (3rd saturday, I think...it depends on when the KY derby is) and go to Thunder. I'll meet them there. You can come to.

Hollist Family said...

What fun pictures. All your kids are growing up. We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. So glad you guys got your fix of "The Oven" so I (Deonna) don't have to go there, even tho it was Matt and my first date...