Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jessica's Baptism

I can never get this right!!! These pictures are in backwards order. Oh, well, you can figure it out. Anyway, this picture was in the dressing room after Jess was baptized and we got her dressed in her white baptismal dress that Grandma Mickey made for our girls' baptisms. She looked beautiful! I can't believe she's old enough to be baptized. She is such a special, sweet girl. She has a tender heart and she is incredibly thoughtful. Cody and I so frequently find our bed made with a note on it from our "secret admirerer" (written, of course, in Jessica's handwriting!!) She is a wonderful daughter and I am so grateful to have her in our home.
Our not so little family before the baptism. Man, we are getting old!

It was so great to have Grandpa Barry and Grandma Judy there for the baptism. Brandt was there too, I'm not sure how he escaped being in the picture. It was so great to have the support of family for this special day. It meant a lot to Jessica.


I absolutely love this picture! Jess and her dad have a really special relationship. It was so sweet to see them in the waters of baptism together.



No comments: