Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grandpa Barry




I saw these pictures and my heart warmed with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the blessing of still having my dad here with us. To see these pictures reminded me that I have received an answer to many, many prayers that my dad could be here so my kids could know him. I am so blessed to have a great dad that shows so much support and interest in my life. He frequently calls me to see if I'm "still alive" and I cherish the conversations that we have been able to have. Thank you, Dad, for living what you believe and teaching me so that I can pass those things to my kids. Watching you go through so many trials and staying upbeat and strong in your testimony has been a great example to me and my family. You are such a blessing to us. We love you!


No comments: