Friday, December 5, 2008

Well, I think we threw this picture on about 2 months ago thinking we would get right back to telling about it and here it is almost February and I'm just getting back. I guess there are a few other things that take my attention (like the 4 little people in this picture!)
Anyway, this was the tree that we chose to cut down for Christmas. We love going out to pick out our tree every year. Sure, it's just a tree farm just outside of town, but where else are you going to find a pine tree to cut down . . .in the mountains of Nebraska?

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your kids are so cute!!!! Can you send one of those trees my way? Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Que lindos! Cheguei a ficar com frio.
Beijos
Nilsa

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Maleah! I was going to call today and forgot and then realized and it would have been too late! Tell her i love her!

Kaylin said...

Hey I don't even know how I found your blog, but I am so excited to see you. It looks like you are doing well and having fun. Wow, I can't believe 4 kids, way to go super woman, 2 about wears me out. Take care and keep in touch.

MyrLynn said...

So, I am a little slow with this whole blog world! I found you through Kaylin! Maybe now we can stay in touch a little better!

MyrLynn said...

So, I am a little slow with this whole blog world! I found you through Kaylin! Maybe now we can stay in touch a little better!